What do a fighter pilot, academy award winner, and elite athletes player have in common? Here’s a clue. It’s something missing in most professional training in business, academic Institutions and not-for-profit. Fighter pilots, elite athletes and performers design their days, weeks and lives to get better at what they do. They deliberately practice and practice until a thought, a word and their actions become their default habit.
So how can you build practice into your work day? How can you rewire your brain for excellent performance in your work – without adding to your schedule?
The Leadership Habits program introduces you to the world of habit-building so you can respond in more intentional ways to your next leadership challenge.
- Explore and apply the neuroscience of embedding transformative leadership practices
- Implement the powerful concept of the Habit Loop for personal and organisational advantage
- Commit to changing habit/s no longer benefiting you in your work context
- Benefit from the group support to sustain fresh leadership responses
The program consists of four 90-minute sessions on the dates given below.
The sessions start promptly at these times:
US EST 18:30 – 20:00 Thursdays / Australia-Asia AEST 08:30 -10:00, Fridays
- 1st session: May 9 / May 10
- 2nd session: May 16 / May 17
- 3rd session: May 30 / May 31
- 4th session: June 6 / June 7
Register now for our next Leadership Habits Program (Link to Eventbrite)